5 Healthcare Tips from our Osteopath Caroline
1. Don’t forget to keep changing and advancing your workout routine to keep it effective and interesting.
2. If you are considering starting exercising be sure to consult your therapist for advice on what might suit your body and be best long term.
3. If you want to lose a few pounds set yourself achievable goals. Your therapist can help you stay motivated and help with dietary advice.
4. Are you slouching at your desk for hours each day? Seek ergonomic advice on how to best to alter your work station to best suit you.
5. Get out of your office on your lunch break and go for a 20 minute walk. This will improve your physical and mental wellbeing.